The Pink Garage

Thursday, June 24, 2010

Outback Steakhouse Ranch!


Ok so I told you this wasn't going to be like every other blog out there...we will be talking about fashion,design,make-up, sex and food....So today I want share a Recipe that our dear friend and amazing cook Alesha will be sharing with all of you homemakers and love makers...
OUTBACK STEAKHOUSE RANCH
Recipe From: Recipezaar
Courtesy of: Alesha Tarantino

I've always loved the ranch at Outback steakhouse. The ranch flavor wasn't like Ranch I tried before, there was an ingredient in it that gave it a kick! After doing some research I came across the copy cat recipe at Recipezaar.com. Come to find out the "kick" was cayenne pepper! I've made this several times and every time it's a hit. Even Miss Holly herself has tried this recipe & LOVED it. This recipe is too good not to share! Enjoy!
Ingredients

1 tablespoon hidden valley ranch dressing mix
1 cup mayonnaise (the real stuff)
1/2 cup milk
1/4 teaspoon coarse black pepper
1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
1/8 teaspoon garlic powder

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design: boutiquemama.com